"Plus600" - Russian Draughts
is a self-teaching checkersplayer. That is,
the more you play against Plus600, the more difficult
it becomes to beat.
- different play opponent: computer, another player or PLUS600 play herself;
- time control;
- any starting position on the board;
- undo moves;
- repeat moves;
- "ponder" time;
- game and position analysis (only for professional version!);
- offer draw;
- games statistic;
- save/load position and game;
- multilanguage support (English, French, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian).
Demo version of PLUS600 have not same options: self-teaching, database import/export,
position and game analysis, time control more than 3 sec/move, time control more than 3 min/game.